Halo Programs is currently seeking an experienced B2B Software Business Development Representative (BDR) for our corporate office located in Walled Lake, MI.
The BDR works directly for the Product Marketing Manager, identifying qualified companies to utilize our CRM Software with built-in Marketing Automation. Our CRM software solutions are custom-built for Real Estate Companies, Mortgage Lenders, and Heating & Cooling Contractors. The BDR works directly with Marketing to develop leads, achieve quotas, and contributes to long-term business growth.
Negotiable, plus bonus on Agreements Sent and Commission on New Accounts Onboarded
• Refine, build, and maintain a $1,000,000 pipeline of opportunities
• Generate, qualify, and schedule qualified meetings including software demos
• Heavy outbound calling (100+ calls per day), use of e-mail, and other methods of communication and outreach to target and qualify potential prospects
• Inbound & outbound lead follow-up
• Perform presale activities to develop a high-quality lead funnel and maximize these efforts to meet or exceed quotas for calls and qualified meetings
• Maintain industry knowledge and trends in three target industries
• Performs other administrative related duties as assigned
Required Technical Skills/Abilities:
• 3+ years of B2B cold calling experience preferably in the software/IT industry
• 3+ years of successful experience in an outbound sales environment positioning a service or technology solution, software and marketing preferred
• Highly energetic and motivated, with strong attention to detail
• A self-starter with a passion for sales and technology
• Self-disciplined while maintaining a friendly and positive attitude
• Salesforce.com and a sequence tool experience preferred
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Sales/Marketing or 5+ years of related work experience in software sales
• 3+ years of relevant business development experience required
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, making phone calls, and working on a computer
About Halo Programs:
Located in Walled Lake, Michigan, Halo Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for the Real Estate, Mortgage, and Contractor industries. We also provide marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts.
We are looking for team members that share our core values:
• Service Excellence-We strive to WOW in everything we do
• Technology Driven-Committed to continuously implementing advanced technology
• Integrity-Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
• Learning & Growing-Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
• Fun Teamwork-We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
• Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
• Professional, Team Environment
• A great opportunity at a great place to work
Halo Programs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to email@example.com, and include salary requirements.