Customer Service Specialist
Location: Walled Lake, MI
Job Type: Full-time
Our company is growing and we need to add additional Customer Service Rock Stars.
We are looking for team members who share our core values:
- Service Excellence – We strive to WOW in everything we do
- Technology Driven – Committed to continuously implementing advanced technologies
- Integrity – Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
- Learning & Growing – Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
- Fun Teamwork – We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
We seek professionals who are team players to work hard in our energetic, innovative, empowering, and dynamic environment filled with challenge, growth, resources and motivated team members who display tremendous passion for delivering results that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Job Summary: This position is ideal for an energetic, self-motivated, reliable individual who enjoys performing a variety of detail oriented, customer focused tasks in a high-energy team environment. This person would be responsible for providing stellar Customer Service.
Job Responsibilities and Key Duties:
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide software support by responding to customers via online chat, phone and email
- Communicate issues clearly and effectively to clients while documenting all customer interactions thoroughly
- Follow appropriate procedures for call handling (escalating customer concerns and tracking feedback)
- Pro-actively follow up on customer concerns
- Assist in service related administrative functions
- Maintain and update our customers’ databases
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Proficient using Microsoft® Excel
- Previous experience with CRM software a plus
- Previous experience serving Realtors is a plus
Abilities and Skills:
- Self-motivated, reliable, friendly and energetic
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize time critical tasks
- Ability to provide superior customer service in both oral and written formats
Compensation is dependent on experience
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Matching
- Professional, Team Environment
- A great opportunity at a great place to work
About the Company:
Halo Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for Companies. Plus, we sell marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts by individuals and small businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to email@example.com, and include salary requirements.
Thank you for applying today!