Halo Programs is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer for our corporate office located in Walled Lake, MI.
The Software Developer I works directly for the CTO, using coding languages and protocols to compose, compile, and test software programs and applications to meet user needs and specifications. The Software Developer I will work as a member of a small (approx. 2 to 4 person) project team developing CRM software for the Real Estate, Mortgage, and Contractor industries.
• Collaborates with manager, clients, end users, and other stakeholders to assess usability needs, requirements, and specifications for the requested program or application.
• Designs and programs applications and software to meet identified needs.
• Analyzes existing program logic to identify causes of program malfunctions; modifies program logic to eliminate problems or increase the operational efficiency of the program.
• Drafts and submits information to illustrate the steps and logical operations involved to appropriate staff for review and approval.
• Performs diagnostic testing on programs
• Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in related areas of technology and programming.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills/Abilities:
• CSS 3
• Web Services
• Visual Studio 2017+
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• SQL Server Management Studio
• Entity Framework
• Team Foundation Services
• Must be a results-driven self-starter.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business requirements and implement solutions using Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Framework a clear advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively work as a valuable team player.
• Ability to present to a variety of stakeholders with different levels of proficiency.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Quickly adapts and excels in a fast paced, rapid changing environment.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 2+ years of relevant development experience required.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
About Halo Programs:
Located in Walled Lake, MI Halo Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for the Real Estate, Mortgage, and Contractor industries. We also provide marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts.
We are looking for team members that share our core values:
• Service Excellence-We strive to WOW in everything we do
• Technology Driven-Committed to continuously implementing advanced technology
• Integrity-Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
• Learning & Growing-Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
• Fun Teamwork-We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
• Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
• Professional, Team Environment
• A great opportunity at a great place to work
Halo Programs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to email@example.com, and include salary requirements.