Order Processing Specialist
Halo Programs is currently seeking an Order Processing Specialist for our corporate office located in Walled Lake, MI. The Order Processing Specialist works as directed to provide software support, order processing assistance, and order guidance to our customers.
This position is ideal for an energetic, self-motivated, reliable individual who enjoys performing a variety of detail oriented, customer focused tasks in a high-energy team environment. This person would be responsible for providing stellar customer service.
This position is full time Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm. Salary is $15-$20/hour depending on experience.
• Provides software support while Interacting with customers via telephone, email, or online related to order processing, products or services.
• Document all customer interactions thoroughly.
• Follow appropriate procedures for call handling (escalating customer concerns and tracking feedback).
• Communicate clearly and effectively to customers.
• Proactively follows up on customer concerns.
• Performs data entry and data validation with a high level of accuracy.
• Assist in service related administrative functions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with spreadsheets and data processing in Excel, CSV, and txt file formats
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to comprehend differences in customer requirements & protocols.
• Ability to work independently and as a valuable team player.
• Ability to complete work with a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to explain technical information in understandable language to a nontechnical audience
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Professional presence and phone manner
• Strong work ethic, reliable, friendly, and energetic.
Education and Experience:
• 2+ years of customer service experience.
• 2+ years of order entry experience.
• Previous experience with CRM software a plus.
• Previous experience with photo editing software a plus.
• Previous experience serving Realtors is a plus.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
About Halo Programs:
Located in Walled Lake, MI Halo Programs offers CRM Software with Automated Marketing Campaigns for the Real Estate, Mortgage, and Contractor industries. We also provide marketing products that can be purchased online through our eCommerce storefronts.
We are looking for team members that share our core values:
• Service Excellence-We strive to WOW in everything we do
• Technology Driven-Committed to continuously implementing advanced technology
• Integrity-Truthful & honest and consistently doing the right thing
• Learning & Growing-Determined to educate ourselves & better the organization
• Fun Teamwork-We are a hardworking team that supports each other in an upbeat & lively culture
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance Options
• Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
• Professional, Team Environment
• A great opportunity at a great place to work
Halo Programs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screening, background checks and substance abuse testing.
If you feel that you are a good fit with our core values, and meet the qualifications above, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include pay rate requirements.