At the 2016 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® Annual Conference, real estate professionals have an incredible opportunity to learn from some of the top thought leaders in the industry. As in the past, we’ll be having fun at our exhibit with marketing expert, Dink Card. If you’re attending, drop by booth #209 to learn about Halo Programs’ latest developments, pick up your pirate’s treasure and enter to win an HP ProBook Laptop valued at $709.
Here are just a few of the highlights you can look forward to at this year’s gathering:
- Keynote and Featured Speakers include former Tesla Motors and Apple Computer executive, George Blankenship; Dean of Customer Experience for LeadingRE Institute, Debbie Maier; and Jeremy Crawford, executive director of RESO, the Real Estate Standards Organization. Other member real estate professionals will share their insights on real estate practices and trends in their local markets.
- LeadingRE Talks that examine the latest issues in technology, home automation, photography, customer reviews, web analytics and branding.
- Concurrent Educational Sessions that focus on technology’s role in productivity; cross border referrals for those who serve or are looking to serve international businesses; and how to use digital marketing best practices to increase ROI.
- Networking breakfasts and breaks where you can meet peers and sponsors.
- Caribbean and Cabana Crawl themed Networking Nights where you can come together with other attendees to relax, have fun and make a new friend or two.
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is a multi-dimensional local, national and global resource spanning 40 countries that acts as the voice of real estate and relocation news and trends. Its more than 120,000 members include independent real estate firms who value integrity and are committed to providing exceptional service to their clients.
Halo Programs, Inc. is a full-service real estate marketing firm specializing in the creation and fulfillment of turn-key client follow-up campaigns. Solutions include custom branded programs, corporate identity platforms, satisfaction surveys, direct mail, e-mail marketing, and “just listed/just sold” cards. Automated client communications are company branded, designed to generate leads, and personalized for each individual Realtor.
Come by booth #209 and learn how you can generate three times more repeat business and 5+% more referrals, measure your client satisfaction, and receive testimonials at virtually no cost to your company!