How To Boost Past Customer Reactivation Success
Most businesses know that holding on to past customers is a priority. Knowing how to effectively implement a marketing program for past customer reactivation — and using it — will get you the results your business needs.
Here are some numbers to consider:
- If you lose 10 percent of your customers in a year, you can lose 20 percent of your overall revenue.
- When you lose customers, you have to boost revenue by 20 percent just to see growth rise by 10 percent.
Most savvy businesses divide their marketing in the following way:
- Existing customers – 65 percent
- New customers – 25 percent
- Past customer reactivation – 15 percent
If your marketing plan fails to include past customer reactivation, you could be risking revenue from that 15 percent. A successful past-customer reactivation program should include these components to identify those who should be getting your attention and engage them:
- Accommodate all customers. Your database should be able to separate customers who purchase regularly from those who haven’t purchased in awhile.
- Use materials that help past customers remember why they chose you in the first place, showcasing the features and benefits of your products and services.
- Engage past customers with a steady stream of marketing communications that strategically reintroduces your business.
By taking advantage of Halo Programs’ past customer reactivation program, ReConnectTM, we can help you set-it-and-forget-it:
- Set up personalized marketing materials that are strategically designed to retain customers, generate leads, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Choose from a series of communications that spans one to seven years.
- Develop a relationship with past customers through greeting cards, E-cards, email marketing, customer satisfaction surveys and so forth.
- Achieve two-way communications, with every touch point optimized with a response form.
- Customize materials with your brand, including your logo, color scheme and company name and information.
- Personalize the touch points for each salesperson in your company.
- Segment customers with our high-powered database system, Empower.
Past customer reactivation success is yours. Contact Halo Programs, and find out how our proven, customizable, personalized and company branded programs can boost your marketing efforts.