In the flurry of planning and running a marketing campaign, it’s easy to forget that each marketing program will require specific steps and actions to be successful. Here are some marketing program examples that illustrate how Halo Programs can help you with customized, effective marketing processes.
A steady stream of leads is the lifeblood of any company. Our lead generating programs are:
- Convenient: Programs include lead-generation surveys and customer satisfaction surveys along with postage-paid reply cards and envelopes. E-mail marketing surveys and messages provide access to online response forms. Your preferred contact information will be included in all communications to make it easier for potential customers to find you. QR codes can be added to make contact even easier.
- Directed: E-mail marketing contacts allow customers access to your e-mail address for direct replies.
- Focused: E-mail can be targeted to specific customer demographics or industries or can be based on particular events, characteristics, or conditions.
Our SurroundMail Program extends your marketing message to prospects in the same geographical area as your most recent customers.
Once you have acquired customers, it’s important to keep them. Customer retention processes include:
- Regular contact with existing customers through e-mail or other channels to maintain top-of-mind awareness.
- Customized and personalized contact designed to correspond to important events, characteristics, or other touchpoints that will resonate with customers.
- Branded messaging that opens communications with your customers and invites them to tell you their needs, wants, and intentions.
Our Connections Client Retention Program is intended to keep your current customers aware, interested, and willing to buy.
Past Customer Reactivation
A past customer knows what to expect from you and could be successfully reactivated. We do this by:
- Maintaining contact with past customers through direct mail and e-mail.
- Encouraging two-way communication with all contacts.
- Providing customer tracking functions for improved management and follow-up.
Our ReConnect Program can help you revive past customers and turn them into active buyers once again.
How could these marketing program examples lead you to new or revised techniques that could improve customer acquisition, retention, and appreciation?
Image via Shutterstock.com