How To Use QR Codes To Grow Your Business
The mobile market is increasingly expanding, especially among the coveted Millennial generation. QR codes help to bridge the gap for many businesses, increasing the level of communication with mobile users looking for more information and those who are ready to make a purchase.
What are QR codes?
Two-dimensional square bar codes, a QR code can be applied to printed materials or products. Users take a picture with their smartphone using a code-reader app, which sends them to the appropriate landing, information or other page.
What are the best ways to use them?
Here are some of the ways you can implement the codes into your marketing program. Use them to link to:
- Online lead generating form
- Email opt-in page
- Social media platform
- Product page or coupon
- Product video
- Map showing your business location
- Instructional video
- Service form or request
- Loyalty program
QR codes are easily placed on a variety of media, too, such as:
What benefits do they offer?
With QR codes you can optimize these benefits:
- They are able to hold more information than standard bar codes, giving businesses more flexibility.
- You can use analytic programs to track responses and evaluate the program.
- They are customizable to any URL.
- They are an easy way to extend your business’ reach to new mobile customers.
- The digital format offers business a low-cost way to generate leads, educate consumers and increase customer loyalty
Why should you use them?
The bottom line is, QR codes are one of the lowest-cost ways to invite consumers into a conversation with your business, and effectively invoke a call to action. For more information, contact Halo Programs. Our turnkey marketing programs are completely customized and personalized to drive brand awareness and boost sales.